Pricing & Insurance Information
Our team is comprised of highly trained, experienced, and licensed massage therapists. If massage is a new experience for you, rest assured that Healing Hands provides outstanding professional massage services in a safe and comfortable environment. Our therapists work with each patient, carefully evaluating the mechanisms involved with your problem areas, and identifying the proper combination of clinical massage techniques to best meet your needs and goals.
- $15 add on for hot stone massage.
- $120 for aquatic massage; insurance may cover part of the cost.
- For your convenience, we accept the following methods of payment: cash, credit cards, personal checks, and FSA cards (flex-spending accounts).
- We also offer a discount to all clients that pay in full at time of service.
(NOTE: Discount does not apply to mobile massage services or aquatic massage)
We Are Contracted With Most Major Insurance Companies
We welcome patient care referrals and will gladly bill your insurance. Please call your health insurance provider to find out about your specific plan coverage for Massage Therapy services. Some insurances require a referral from your Primary Care Provider, so ask them about whether or not massage therapy could be helpful for you!
We encourage your questions and are happy to provide reports to your healthcare provider, as we have a great working relationship within the medical community. For your convenience we accept payment by cash, check and credit card.
Currently we are contracted with the following insurances:
- First Choice Health Network (FCHN)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Uniform (UMP)/Regence
- United Healthcare
- Auto Insurance Plans (claims approved for accident-related injury treatment)
- Workers Compensation Claims
*Please note that Medicare does not currently cover massage services.
**We currently only have one provider able to provide massages for Kaiser patients but are in the process of contracting more.